On our way back home from Wellington on Sunday, we stopped by Holly's and Ammon's to pick up Ginger because they watched her while we were gone. Dad and Linda headed back home and we stayed a while because I drove our car down there and left at their place. We ended up taking about an hour to an hour and a half nap on their bed because we were exhausted from all of the wedding festivities that went on all weekend long. Then we had dinner, they made Cafe Rio pork salads and it was delicious! Then we played clue for a couple of hours. It was fun and I won a lot of the games, just barely beating Ammon. Poor Ammon didn't have the luck to beat me to the accusations, I kind of felt bad. But Niels and I just enjoyed spending time with them and playing games. We don't get to do that a lot with them, so when we do, we definitely enjoy it.
Yesterday, we went to Bryan's and Traci's so we could give them their Christmas gift since we had their name. We had dinner with them and then we played a couple of different games with them that are newly introduced to the family. One is called flash, which is a dice game that goes by pretty fast, hence the name of the game. The other game is a card game called cover your assets. This is kind of a strategic game and kind of goes with the luck of the draw. They are both really fun games and we enjoyed playing and spending time with Bryan, Traci and their kids, McKennah, Madison, Emily, Aubrey, Hinckley, and Katie Beth. This past week we have definitely spent lots of time with family and I think that's the best thing for us to do because family is so important. We just enjoy making quality memories with them all and I'm grateful for the relationship we have with every single one of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment