Friday Night, January 3rd, Niels and I went out on our first date of the year. After Niels got off work, we freshened ourselves up then left. We went and got our dinner at the Shake Out (It's a cute little burger joint here in Twin Falls). We got it to go and went to the movie theater. We had about 15 minutes to snarf down our yummy hamburgers and fries before the show started. The hamburger was a bacon burger and it takes me awhile to eat burgers, so I finished it up waiting in line for the tickets. We saw the movie "Frozen" and it is probably my favorite movie right now. Niels and I laughed our heads off because it was funny. We were the only ones laughing and people that were a couple rows ahead of us looked back at us like we had problems. But I'm sorry, you can't expect us to not laugh at funny things. We had all the right to laugh! There are so many good one liners in this movie, that Niels and I kept repeating after the movie and the following day. SPOILER ALERT...if you haven't seen it, don't read this part...I loved how in this Disney movie, instead of a true love's kiss to cure the girl, it is an act of true love to/from some you love. I think more movies need to be more like that, not that I think a true love kiss is bad, but an action of love is WAY better and is what counts!
Anyways, if you haven't seen this movie, I highly recommend it!
Here's a couple of our favorite scenes from the movie...
Olaf, the snowman, had a lot of the best one-liners
No comments:
Post a Comment