thecutestblogontheblock.com

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Tahlia's Reception

My good friend Tahlia that I met while we were both at Snow College is now married! I couldn't be any happier for her. She is such an awesome and amazing person and I'm glad she finally found a guy. He seems nice and to be honest, I think he's perfect for Tahlia. Tahlia has a certain way of talking, her husband talks the same way! It's perfect! It was great to see her so happy. 

I was also happy to see other friends that were met at Snow as well: Jen, Sarah, Carol, and Marcie (who actually is married to Tahlia's cousin. I was sad to have barely missed Heather that night. It was just great to catch up with everyone and talk like we did back in the day. It was a wonderful evening of love, friendship, and fun! Here is a couple of pictures at the end of reception (Tahlia had changed out of her wedding dress, so you don't get to see the beautiful dress she had)...

Tahlia is in the blue dress


Congrats again T!

No comments:

Post a Comment