Kacey was awesome and let us use her place to have the shower! And now I can say I did take a picture of a guest at the end.
After Susan's shower, we went to her place and visited a little bit longer and then we went over to my good friend Stephanie's place to have dinner with her and her cute little family. I met Steph my first year at Snow College and we have been friends since then. I wish I would have taken pictures of us together, but I didn't. But it was good to visit, eat good food (Steph made cafe rio pork salad for dinner and apple crisp for dessert, it was very delicious!), play with Ruby, hold cute baby Russ, and get to know her husband a little bit more. I enjoyed the few hours Niels and I spent with them and hope to be able to catch up sooner than later this time around (you see, last time I saw Steph and Josh was at our wedding, 3 1/2 years ago). Niels and I went to bed at 9:30 that night because we were so exhausted! We also got up early to head back to Twin Falls Sunday morning to make it back for church, so I'm happy we went to bed so early.
It was such an eventful weekend last weekend and I enjoyed every minute of it.
So glad that you guys made the time to come visit!! I loved seeing you, and hope it's not another 3.5 years before we catch up!
ReplyDelete