I should mention that the dinner was in Benton and Bonnie's new house as of this week. They moved two houses down from where they were living in Melanie's rental house. I love their new home and yard, there is so much space!
Anyways, after carving pumpkins we watched The Tale of Mr. Toad and The Legend of Sleepy Hollow. My favorite part of that movie is the dance part with the short husky lady. Anyways, it was great afternoon and evening and I'm glad we've made the tradition to have a family dinner each month!
Here are some pictures of all the carved pumpkins:
This is the one I carved. It probably would look better with the hands the other way, but this is what it would like if you did this face in real life.
This is Niels' pumpkin that he carved. He added the outline around the shorts and feet since it didn't stand out when we took pictures of all the finished pumpkins.


No comments:
Post a Comment