thecutestblogontheblock.com
Monday, February 4, 2013
Family Gatherings
First off, I can't believe that it's already February. January went by in a blink. With that said, this past weekend, Niels and I went down to Utah for a couple of family events. On Saturday, one of my little cousins was baptized, on her birthday. We went to that out in Herriman and had a good time being with family. Then on Sunday, it was our new niece's blessing day, so we went out to Tooele to be with more family. Both the baptism and the blessing were beautiful and I always feel the Spirit with them because a baptism is always spiritual with choosing to follow in our Savior's footsteps and babies always have such special spirits around them. It was good to be able to see both my family and Niels' family. We always enjoy seeing everyone and catching up with everybody's lives. February definitely started with a nice start!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment