thecutestblogontheblock.com
Tuesday, February 26, 2013
Birds
As I was sitting in my basement just a little while ago, I kept seeing sparrows (I believe that that's what they were) just keep flying onto my front lawn. I went to the window and banged on it and I kid you not, hundreds of them flew over to the neighbor's across the street's property. I couldn't believe it! Not to mention, there were still tons on my property and more coming from my backyard. I decided to take a few pictures to show I'm not lying. When I opened my door, the rest on my front lawn flew across the street as well. I hope this is to prove that spring will soon be here, otherwise these pesky creatures are just annoying me to haunt me that spring is still far off for us here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment