Well, this week has been pretty good. I'll tell you why...Niels and I bought airplane tickets to New York! This is the first time that I have ever been there. We are going to visit my oldest brother before he leaves in the fall to go to grad school in England. I finally have money to go visit him after these few years of being out there, and now he's leaving. Well, we'll have to see if we can go visit him in England. We are going to be there May 11th-May 16th. We are counting it as our graduation gifts to ourselves as well.
This past week I also got called in to meet with a member of the bishopric and was called to be the Mia Maids advisor in Young Womens. I was sustained today and I'm excited to work with the girls. They all seem pretty sweet. It will be interesting to be a leader in this age group.
We need to get our taxes done. We finally have everything together so we can do it. My dad says it is easy doing it online because it guides you, but it still makes me nervous doing it myself. My dad has been doing my taxes all these years and this is the first year he won't be doing. Being a grown up is hard sometimes. I might seem like a wimp, but it does make me nervous doing these sort of things by
Yesterday we were out all day in the sunshine celebrating our upcoming anniversary. I'll talk about it in a later post because we will be doing some other things on our actual anniversary. That way, it'll be in just one post. I love Niels and am lucky to have him. I wish he wasn't in bed right now, but I hope he finally has been able to fall asleep by now. He has to be to work by 2 am to do a plant trial. I hope he'll get enough rest to function.
No comments:
Post a Comment