I just love listening/watching the piano guys on youtube. They are just so amazing! If you don't know what I'm talking about, it's Jon Schmidt and Steven Sharp Nelson. They come up with the best renditions of popular songs and of course church songs. I will share a few of my favorites. I just found the first one like five minutes ago. Watching it makes me wish I never quit the violin. I try to play off on now because I still have my violin, but I probably could never play like I used to.
This one is just Steven Sharp Nelson
This is both of them
This one is with just Jon Schmidt. This is one of my favorite songs and his version is good too.
Her is one more, it is with both of them.
I think if you haven't heard a lot of their songs, you should look them up. I could spend hours just listening to them. And if you have listened to some of the songs, you should just go listen to them too. It's good music!
No comments:
Post a Comment