The main course
The strawberry tartlettes
Niels with everything (notice the flowers he gave me as our centerpieces)
Niels got me a single rose and a potted plant, which are shown in the above picture. He also got me a watch/bracelet set which is beautiful. I didn't know he was going to go all out, otherwise I would have done more than the meal and write him a letter about how much I love and appreciate him. Which I really do. He does so much for me and is so good to me. I don't know what I would do without him. He treats me so well and is very patient with me. He is the love of my life and I am the luckiest girl! I'm so glad he is my husband! After dinner, we went and saw The Vow. It is a cute movie and it is good. I can't believe that it is based on a true story, that would be the hardest thing ever to be in both of their shoes. It was a wonderful evening and the best part was just spending the evening with Niels (even though we spend every evening together). Here is a couple of pictures of us before we ate, the first one I look better in and the second one Niels looks better, so I put it up twice.
Susan came up and visited us this past weekend since it was President's Day weekend. It was good to have her here. We didn't do much since it was cold, but just having her here was great! I wish I took some pictures of her while she was up here, but I didn't so I can't post one. The weekend went by so fast and I was sad when Monday afternoon came when she had to go. It made me sad. I miss being away from my family. This is the farthest I have ever been away from them, besides my mission. Family is great and I'm grateful for both my blood family and my in-laws. They are just great people and do so much for me and for Niels. I am blessed to have them.
Well, that's it for now!
Wow! Your meal looks delish! Those strawberry tarts look really good, you should post the recipe! I hope Idaho is treating you well! You look really happy!
ReplyDelete