thecutestblogontheblock.com

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Finally

Well, we still haven't closed on our house because we have been waiting for all the paperwork to be finished and we will finally close on the house this tuesday, December 13th. I am so ready to be done with this process. It has taken a lot longer than they said it would, so all of you who read this blog who will buy a house one day, don't expect it to be smooth sailing (but if it is, that is something to be grateful for). I am ready to have my own house and yard to be able to design with how I want it to look like. I am ready to move in it too. We're planning on moving in this saturday, the 17th. We have to repack everything (clothes, kitchen, some decorations), so that will be stressful, but it will be the last time we have to do this for a long time. Speaking of finally, tomorrow I will be done with all my finals which means I'm DONE with school! There is no graduation for us who graduate in the fall because of budget cuts, so I'm still trying to decide if I should walk in the spring, since that is how they do it now days. A couple of people have told me that I should, but I guess I'll see where I'm at in the next little while.

Yesterday I went to my friend Jen Mecham's bridal shower and it was a hoot. She is still the same Jen I knew at Snow College. It was fun to catch up and to hear/learn some things. I am so excited that she's getting married. She is so great and such a great friend. Even though we go to the same school, I haven't been able to see her much, just on campus every once and a while. I regret not making more time to do things with others, but everyone gets caught up in life and I'll just have to do better. Well, I'll probably blog sooner than later the next time because of being done with school and I'll post some pictures of the house soon because I know you're all waiting to stop your life for a second to look at it (notice the sarcasm, you can't hear it in my voice, but if you know me really well, you know I don't really believe that).

1 comment:

  1. Even through your sarcasm, I truly am looking forward to seeing picture of your house. I am so excited for you guys! And completely jealous! Congratulations on graduating!!!! I debated on whether or not to walk too, and I have to say, it was worth it. Walking made the whole thing more real. So if you can swing it, I would recommend walking...and take lots of pictures. You should be so proud of what you have accomplished!

    ReplyDelete