thecutestblogontheblock.com

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Our House

Well we finally did it, we closed on the house. I promised I would post some pictures of the house once we closed, so here they are. Just so you know, the pics don't really do the house justice.

The downstairs bedroom


This is one of the walls in the downstairs family room(France is covered by a circuit, so that's the only lame part of it)



Family room


Family room

Staircase

 Bedroom

Sun roof (there is one in the hallway, and one in the full bathroom)

Shelves in the hallway

 Full bath-yes the bathtub, sink and toilet are blue


 Master bedroom-closet

Master bedroom

Laundry room-where washer/dryer go

 Laundry room-I love having the ironing board in the wall

Laundry room

2nd bathroom-the shower

2nd bathroom

2nd bathroom

Office

Living room-love built in shelves

Living room-woodburning stove

Kitchen

Kitchen

Kitchen-on a clear day you can see the south hills from the ktichen window, it's a beautiful sight

Living room (don't know how it got out of order)

Kitchen

Flower bed in the backyard-the garden is behind the flower bed

Garage-on the left is the shed

Corner view from the back looking to the frontyard

Side of the house

Our three apple trees

The front of the house

The back of the house

We are moving in this weekend and I'm so excited! We were relieved once we signed the papers, which might be an odd reaction after signing our next 30 years away to payments. This is the only place that felt like home and we could see our future children playing out in the yard (no this isn't saying that we are expecting right now, just what could be). I am also so happy to be done with school. I got back to Idaho Monday night which was good because I hadn't seen Niels for a week. I am happy that we don't have to be apart anymore and I'm so excited to have a life with him in this new house. I'm sure we'll make a lot of good memories in it.


2 comments:

  1. Your house is BEAUTIFUL!!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your house!!! I must come see it... maybe after I graduate :)

    ReplyDelete