thecutestblogontheblock.com

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

New Job and Calling

Right before our anniversary trip, I found out I got the job I applied for. I am a Service Coordinator at Innovative Health Care Concepts Inc. I have clients who have autism, who are mentally retarded, and have other disabilities similar to those, and I make sure their services are going well and that they are working towards their goals. I am still in the training process, but I've been meeting my clients this past month. There is so much to remember and I don't have a whole lot stuck in my mind from what I've learned. Next week, I get to start doing the paperwork for one of my clients all by myself. I enjoy the job so far and I hope I will do well with it.

I also have a new calling. After I got back from my anniversary trip, I was called in and told I was being released as the Mia Maid Advisor. I was very sad. I cried that night and that following Sunday when I taught my last class. I enjoyed teaching that class and the girls I have had the past 2 years have been awesome. The youth are amazing in this ward. Well, the following week, I was called in asked to be in the Primary as the CTR 4 teacher. Niels was called to help me out, so he has two callings now. I taught for the first time this past Sunday and it went pretty well. It is definitely hard going from teaching 14/15 year olds to 4/5 year olds. It will just take time to adjust to this age, but the kids are cute, so it will be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment