thecutestblogontheblock.com

Friday, August 9, 2013

One Childhood Memory

This past week, Niels has been away with the Young Men's for their 50 Miler. They left late afternoon on Sunday and he called about an hour and a half ago saying they're on their way home! HOORAY! I'm so excited! I have been missing him all week and I just can't wait to see him tonight! Anyways, while he's been gone, I've done some weeding, cleaning the house, laundry, working out. And lastly, I went to Target earlier this week and bought the first two seasons of Boy Meets World. So, I've been having a Season 1 and Season 2 Boy Meets World marathon. I can't wait to buy the other seasons. I just love this show. I think we had some of the best shows growing up and this is definitely on the top of the list. Here is a clip from one of my favorite episodes in the first season called Boy Meets Girl, enjoy....

 
Guess what, the trucks just pulled up at our house which means Niels is back! EEEEKKKK!!!! I can't wait to see him after they get everyone sent off to their homes.


No comments:

Post a Comment