This year, this is what I would like to accomplish, not necessarily in the order it's written:
1. Become healthier-eat less refined sugar and to continue working out. We eat a pretty balanced meal, but I also want to do better on portion control. Also, if/when I become pregnant this year, I want to continue working out, not necessarily run, but to walk, and lift some light weights just to keep it up.
2. Become more patient-I'm not a very patient person and can lose my control quite easily. I want to be able to find ways to help me think before I react because I always get upset with myself after I react.
3. Continue getting closer to my Heavenly Father and Savior-I have slacked off a bit with my goal of reading my scriptures and praying daily. I do good for a while and then I stop, so I need to better and not stop.
4. Treat Niels the way he deserves to be treated-this kind of goes along with being more patient. He does so much for me and when I get frustrated and flustered I forget about that. I need to show more respect and learn from him. He is so calm with me and treats me well.
I think that I will just stick with these four for now. I don't want to overwhelm myself with too many goals at a time because then I won't do anything. I can always improve in these areas, when I accomplish them because you can always improve in anything.
No comments:
Post a Comment