thecutestblogontheblock.com

Friday, December 7, 2012

1st Date of Christmas

Instead of 12 days of Christmas, I got an idea off of pintrest of 12 dates of Christmas. So we're going to try to get 12 dates in before Christmas. We've been super busy so far, so who knows if we'll get it done. Tuesday was our first date and we went to a play called The Best Christmas Pageant Ever. The counselor I work with in the Young Women's daughter was in the play and asked if we wanted to go, so we did. It was different, but it was good. It is based off of the book and basically the crazy mean kids came to know of the sacredness of the birth of our Savior. Afterwards, we put up our Christmas tree and a couple decorations. We wanted to go up into the south hills to chop down our own tree as well (so we would have 2), but we didn't think we could find the time to do that. After we were done with putting up the tree and figuring other things out, we laid down on the floor and Ginger came by and laid down too. When we decided we were tired at like 10 pm I told Ginger it was time for bed, but we were all still laying down. I told her to get Niels she got up (due to me getting her all hypered up) and then she pounced down on Niels' stomach, all four legs/paws landed on him at the same time and then she started licking his face. It was the FUNNIEST thing to see. I couldn't stop laughing! I wish I had it on camera but I didn't see that coming. She usually just looks at me when I say for her to get Niels. Anyways, here are a couple of pictures of our date night:





No comments:

Post a Comment