I want to do a post on my husband. I was listening to "I Won't Give Up" by Jason Mraz and it just got me thinking (once again) how amazing Niels is. This past weekend, I was struggling with some personal things and he was there to hold me and comfort me as best as he could during my breakdowns. Even though I am not always the best wife I can be to him and get frustrated easily, he never gives up on me and is there for me when I need it. Maybe one day I will let you all know what the personal struggles are, but for now I'm still not 100% ready to share it with anyone outside my family. I sure did get lucky having Niels enter to my life and him falling in love with me. I hope he knows that I will never give up on him either, even it may come across that way at times. He is my best friend, love of my life, encouragement, and the best guy ever! I love him and am grateful to have him in my life.
Sarah,
ReplyDeleteI just wanted to say that I love your blog posts and the spirit I feel when I read them. You are so great. I love you old roommate!