thecutestblogontheblock.com

Sunday, January 22, 2012

New Calling

Niels now has a calling in the ward, he is the 2nd counselor in the Elders Quorum Presidency. We met with one of the counselors in the Stake Presidency and I was teasing him all day yesterday and this morning that he was going to be in the bishopric (I heard they have been in for about 5 years and that is the time when it is usually changed). He didn't like that idea but I just teased him because I know he doesn't want to be in it. Anyway, he now will be busy during the week with this calling. The new President of the Elder's Quorum and his wife invited us over for dinner right after church (our church goes from 2-5 so it was dinner time-terrible time I know). They are so nice! Their kids are cute and very friendly. I found out that the new president went to the Paris France Mission and so we talked a little bit in French. It is cool because if we want we can speak together in French if we want to brush up on it. The people in our ward are nice and very friendly. My only problem is that I can't remember names, I'll eventually get it all down.

No comments:

Post a Comment