Last night Niels and I went over to some friends apt to hang out because I needed to socialize a bit since we don't do much. We had dinner and then we played the wii for like 5 hours(my arms are sore from it too). We played the just dance 2 for about an hour or so and then for the rest of the time, it was the different wii sports. It was so fun and ridiculous. At 9, Niels was like well we should probably go, did that happen? No, it didn't. He kept wanting to beat Leah, Sarah, Heidi's and their other roommate's scores. So, we actually left at a quarter to midnight. Niels kept saying "This is the last time I'm playing then we're gonna go." We just started laughing when he said that because it was seriously with every game.
Anyways, it was way good to see them all and laugh. I haven't laughed so hard in such a long time. I laugh hard with Niels, but I think it's a different laugh hard when I'm with good friends that just crack me up. Hopefully that makes since to you all. There were a couple of people playing on the wii and Sarah was curious if her nail clippers would cut Heidi's hair(she didn't actually think it would work). Well, it worked and she cut an end in the back, she showed it to me because I was the only one paying attention and she pulled a face and then stuck it in their 70's couch(I think it's a 70's couch, maybe older). She finally told Heidi what she did and then she cut a peice of her hair, and stuck in the couch while everyone was watching. We just cracked up because it was funny. You might have had to have been there to think it was funny, but trust me, my stomach was hurting from how much we were laughing.
Well, that was last night pretty much. Moving on....I'll be without my laptop for 2-4 weeks because I have to get a new motherboard. My audio device thingy stopped working the other day and I tried doing everything I could think of, like update the driver, disable it then enable it, calling family I know is good with computers and getting help from them. Nothing worked so yesterday before we went to Leah's for the night, we went to best buy because that's where I bought it, to have them help. Well, they tried to reinstall the program and that didn't work(I knew it wouldn't because I tried it too) and then he checked to see if there was a virus causing it, that wasn't it either. He thought it was the sound card thingy and with the type of computer I have, you have to get a new motherboard because it's in that. I still have warranty on it, which is why I took it in because I could have learned to live without audio, but I got milk things while I can still get it fixed for free. I love free things!
Anyway, there you have it. I'm still trying to get used to this whole blog thing, so mine will be really lame compared to my friends' blogs. If any of you would like to give my suggestions on how to do things, that would be great.
Sounds fun! And, I can't wait until you get your laptop back so that you can continue to grace us with blog posts!! ;)
ReplyDelete